Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lucky

I am lucky and fortunate. So many people that have Chiari suffer, while my feet tingle. I do have other symptoms, but I do not suffer from any debilitating symptoms. I do have chest pains from time to time and heart palpitations that has caused me to worry about my heart, but thank God, everytime I have it checked out I am fine. I am still in Israel. I planned on being here for 3 months, it has been 6, and I am working on a Hip Hop documentary. I have done alot searching while I am here, and although I am not sure why I have this condition and the other conditions I have XLH, these are the cards I have been delt, and I am fortunate. I have began to wrap Tefillin. These are prayers from the Torah placed in boxes and attached to straps, which Jews are commanded to wrap around their arm and on their head daily. It also hits all of the chinese acupuncture spots, including the back of the head, places right over the site of the chiari.
If you are Jewish male with Chiari, or actually if you a Jewish male period, wrap tefillin. You may not realize it at first, but it is body army.

Also, I have just read this article.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1293996/JLS-songwriters-wife-died-agonising-headaches-blamed-pregnancy.html?ITO=1490
This woman had Chiari, and died 3 days after her surgery of heart failure. Why?
Does any one have any more information about this.

You are all in my thoughts. My parents are at the Chiari seminar in Texas this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment